Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Here We Are

It's sad when you start a new blog and you already feel behind. Steve and I have had an exciting month! So much has happened that the only thing I can think of is to give you a picture list.

We got married...

It was raining and windy...


I tried to stay happy, but I couldn't help but be worried...


After a big rain storm while we were trying to take pictures I was sure we'd have to move the reception from the backyard to the church. However, it turned out to be beautiful for the reception, so all was well and we will post the real pictures as soon as we get them.

We honeymooned in San Francisco...

Caught some Baseball Games...

Saw Wicked...

And just bummed around the bay...

We came home where we quickly packed our stuff and headed to Ephraim to our new apartment. (Pictures to come later) And since we've been here we've:

Been to the Manti Rodeo...

And Celebrated Steve's Birthday. Hooray for 22!
We're enjoying the adventure of being married so far. Sure it hasn't been easy, but it has definitely been fun!

2 comments:

  1. Yes the night of your wedding was just grand. And I never told you, but I LOVED!!! the video, with the Up music. So so so so so so so soooo adorable!!! :) I cannot wait to see your pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete